wldbouarfa
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

wldbouarfa

hna maykhaskom hta khir

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

النجليزية 2

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
med-brf
Admin
med-brf

المساهمات : 101
تاريخ التسجيل : 12/06/2008
العمر : 36

النجليزية 2 Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: النجليزية 2   النجليزية 2 Icon_minitimeالأحد يونيو 29, 2008 12:57 am

Poverty
Poverty is becoming a serious problems for many countries , it affects the whole society and delays the development of the country .
Poor families very often have health problems , because they have lot of children , parents are unable to provide medicine for them ,also they cant send them to school since schooling is expensive , they send them instead to work and bring them money , so when members of society are unhealthy or illiterate this affect the development of the country .
Poverty is a serious problem, an enemy that government should fight by trying to make all members of society benefit from the resources of their country and work for its development.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Parents-children relationship
Parents-children relationship differ from one family to another. While some parents complain that their children don’t listen to them anymore, children on the other hand complain that their parents don’t understand them any longer .
My relationship with my parents is a good one , I respect them and understand them, the allow me to choose my friends my cloths to travel alone and to invite friends home, however , they are very strict when it comes to my homework or staying late out late at night .
To have a good parents-relationship is very easy thing if both parents and children make efforts to create such a kind of relation ship.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Traffic problems مشاكل المرور
There are many dangers when driving in a big city , traffic jams, road rage, car jacking drive-by- shootings ,smash-and-grabs , accidents or purpose ambulance chasers , corrupt police , touring ,companies that can grab your car in ten seconds .the list goes on.
Traffic jams are caused by drivers who tailgate and try to drive faster than the flow of traffic , when drivers merge at the last second , they have to step on their brakes , and that causes the tailgaters behind them to step on their brakes , roads rage occurs when someone loses self-control , some driver is going too fast , this causes a clash , there are many reasons behind the traffic jams problem.
The latter can also be attributed to the road code, violation , speed and carelessness , other reasons such as natural factors are involved ,snow , obscurity, and rain are most of them , one other cause is the poor infra-structure .
Understanding these very real dangers will help you learn how to avoid or prevent traffic problems .drivers should drive safely and learn to maintain self-control , the driver should be a street-wise so that he can take the necessary precautions.
Television
?Television has became part of our every day life .what are its advantages and disadvantages
On the one hand, TV has became the most influential means of the mass media because it has both sound and picture .it's also the most popular source of information education and international , in brief TV brings the whole word to us.
One the other hand TV develops passive and lazy viewers .it also prevents communication between the members of the family besides students don't their homwork and may became aggressive when they watch films of violence.
war
WAR is one of the wost crime that pople have ever made to the humanity. that's why we should know why some ediot poeple can't stand leaving in peace becuase
the best thing that can draw the smile on every one's face is the peace. but in reality we have a deferent image to the world, we see that no one want to respect the right of other or want's to enslave poeple or take there weals, and they make some silly reasons to get what they want exactly like what happend to
our brothers in iraq.
war also creat a very bad destarction and ruin in everywhere.
and from the main point we can say that poepl in stean of burning world they have to to learn how to leave in peace and creat the happiness instead of hate and killing.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://dreamed.keuf.net

النجليزية 2
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
wldbouarfa :: علوم وثقافة :: الدراسة والمناهج التعليمية-
انتقل الى: